This document contains instructions for working with the channel manager API and describes how one can :
- List countries with golf facilities available for booking
- List golf facilities in a specific country
- List available tee times of a golf facility
- Book a tee time with a golf facility
- Cancel a booking with a golf facility
This document is intended for application developers that want to interface with the Channel Manager programmatically by using the Zest restful json api’s. Users that are looking for a more lightweight integration with the channel manager that requires little to no software development effort are encouraged to use the channel manager’s web-based booking interface.
This API expects credentials to be supplied via HTTP Basic Authentication. API requests without authentication information will fail. Contact email@example.com to request access to the system.
All API requests must be made over HTTPS. Calls made over plain HTTP will fail.
To obtain the base url, select the appropriate environment from below list and append /api/v1 to it (e.g. https://sandbox-cm.zest.golf/api/v1) :
This API is organized around REST and is designed to use HTTP response codes to indicate API errors. All API responses, including errors are returned in JSON format.
Currently our API contains three versions (
- 200 Successful Response Everything worked as expected.
- 400 Bad Request One of the required parameters is missing or given in a wrong format.
- 401 Unauthorized Credentials are either not present of invalid.
- 404 Not Found The requested resource does not exist.
- 500 Internal Server Error Please try again later. Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org the problem persists.